- Ignore all of that and move on without bringing up the situation in the future.
- Rationalize without any other actions.
- Keep it to yourself and yourself only.
- Pretend it's a small deal.
What NOT to do:
- Flip out and call the culprit's names, cast blind assumptions and death threats, and insult their intelligence like a middle schooler. (If you classify that as trolling, you're doing it wrong; there's a difference between trolling and bullying. Here's your homework assignment: www.urbandictionary.com/define… )
- Command your fanbase and/or friends to jump in and add fuel to the fire.
- Bring it up every often.
- Be persistent and not move on.
- Disregard anyone that disagrees with you by giving them the same treatment as the culprit.
- Stalk the culprit.
- Prove that you're no better than what you claim the culprit to be.
Overall this is how you should view internet drama in general for now: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPvnrf…